We invite you to experience the benefit of being part of a spiritual family.
EWhen you hear the word church you may think of a building with a cross on top, a religious organization, or even a worship service. The New Testament Greek word for church, ekklesia, always referred to an assembly of people, not a building. The church in the New Testament was first and foremost a spiritual family.
You will discover that we are a community of people from many different backgrounds and who have been united for one cause – to know and love God and fulfill His purposes in our generation.
Every Nation Mossel Bay is a member of the worldwide Every Nation family of churches. Every Nation exists to honour God by establishing Christ-Centered, Spirit-Empowered and Socially Responsible churches and campus ministries in every nation.
As a local church our purpose is to honour God and make disciples. We want to see a transformed town filled with God-honouring disciples who impact the world. Furthermore, we understand that Jesus said the greatest commandment was to “love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength” (Mark 12:29-31). So in a brief restating of that scripture and the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-19), we believe the key to fulfilling God’s purposes for our lives and this church is to let everything we do be initiated, motivated, and sustained by this incredible love.
In this community you will learn that serving one another is a joyful and mutual way of life under divine authority, and that here your life and gifting can grow in Jesus through discipleship. This family is committed to faith in action, to living authentic, intentional, Spirit-led lives; to sharing the truth of God’s word with all people; and to developing fully devoted followers of Christ who will go for Him!
It is our desire to help you flourish in life and find your place in church life!
our beliefs & values
“We exist to Honour God by establishing Christ-centered, Spirit-empowered, Socially responsible churches and campus ministries in every nation.
We Value Obedience.
Because Jesus is “King of kings and Lord of lords,” we believe that whole-hearted submission to God’s will and His Word is the starting point of the Christian faith and the foundation of all spiritual growth.
Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him . . .
We value lost people.
Because God’s heart is to reach the lost, we seek to build churches primarily through evangelism—not transfer, through birth—not adoption.
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.”
“For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”
We value spiritual growth.
Because we are called to make disciples, our primary focus is ministering to people, not conducting meetings, administrating programs, or building buildings.
19. “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
We value leadership development.
Because we are called to raise up spiritual leaders, we prioritize leadership training and deliberately create opportunities for young potential leaders to develop their gifts.
. . . and what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.
2 Timothy 2:2
We value long-term relationships.
Because the family is the foundation and validation for all ministry, we refuse to sacrifice our marriages and our children on the altars of temporal success. And because we believe God has called us to be a spiritual family, we reject the idea of disposable relationships and choose to walk in love, respect, and unity.
…Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain. . . 3Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.
. . . eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
Statement of Faith
- In the Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- In one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, his virgin birth, his sinless human life, his divine miracles, his vicarious and atoning death, his bodily resurrection, his ascension, his mediatorial work, and his personal return in power and glory.
- In the salvation of lost and sinful man through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- In the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the unity of the spirit of all true believers—the Church, the Body of Christ.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
Who We Are
Our Team & Leadership
Albertus and Corinne Mostert
Niek & Marzette Harteveld
Office & Events Manager
“We exist to Honour God by establishing Christ-Centred, Spirit-empowered, socially responsible churches and campus ministries in every nation.”